Proposal Specialist Certification Exam
APMP Mock Certification Exam
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Sorry!!! You didn't pass the quiz. Please click Restart Quiz button to try again!
Congratulations! You passed!!
You completed the course Successfully!
Question 1 of 20
Which of the following is NOT true of Business Development?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 20
In relation to business development, what is portfolio management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 20
Which of the following is NOT true of an account plan? An account plan consists of:CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 20
Place the following business development strategies in order of lowest to highest risk
1) New product in a new market
2) Similar product in a similar market
3) Similar product in a new market
4) New product in a similar marketCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 20
Which of the following statements concerning a compliant proposal is true?
A compliant proposal meets the:
1. Customer’s requirements and submittal instructions
2. Answers the customer’s questions
3. Addresses requirement specificationsCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 20
All of the following are necessary components of a compliance matrix EXCEPT?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 20
Understanding your customer’s stated and implied needs
2. Describing the benefits your customer will gain from your solution
3. Pricing your proposal within your customer’s budget
With regards to a bid proposal, all of the above statements are characteristic of…?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 20
Which person is NOT paired with the correct use of a compliance matrix?:CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 20
What is competitive intelligence?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 20
Which of these statements is true about customer intelligence?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 20
Which of the following is true of customer analysis and competitive intelligence?
A) They are a key part of opportunity planning
B) They are the factors that your customer uses to assess your bid
C) They drive your strategyCorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 20
2. Your company's strengths and weaknesses
3. Your competitor's strengths and weaknesses
All of the above properties are characteristic of ..?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 20
Which of the following statements concerning Executive summaries are true?
1. It is an opportunity to show your understand the customer’s explicit and implied needs.
2. It is an opportunity to clearly indicate your proposal’s responsiveness and compliance.
3. You should not include graphics in this section.CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 20
What are hot buttons in the context of executive summaries?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 20
The opening paragraph of an executive summary should do what?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 20
Which of the following is NOT a reason to start drafting your executive summary early in the project?CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 20
What is an opportunity plan?CorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 20
Which of the following management tools would you be likely to use in a bid strategy?
1. Bidder Comparison Matrix
2. Maslow's hierarchy of needs
3. SWOT analysisCorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 20
In the context of proposal bids, what is a key graphicCorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 20
The different aspects of writing a proposal take up time which needs to be planned. Organise these proposal stages in shortest duration first and longest duration last:
1) Reviewing one page of the final document
2) Retouching a photo
3) Writing one page of new material
4) Preparing a new and complex illustrationCorrectIncorrect