0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which of the following is NOT true of Business Development?
In relation to business development, what is portfolio management?
Which of the following is NOT true of an account plan? An account plan consists of:
Place the following business development strategies in order of lowest to highest risk
1) New product in a new market
2) Similar product in a similar market
3) Similar product in a new market
4) New product in a similar market
Which of the following statements concerning a compliant proposal is true?
A compliant proposal meets the:
1. Customer’s requirements and submittal instructions
2. Answers the customer’s questions
3. Addresses requirement specifications
All of the following are necessary components of a compliance matrix EXCEPT?
Understanding your customer’s stated and implied needs
2. Describing the benefits your customer will gain from your solution
3. Pricing your proposal within your customer’s budget
With regards to a bid proposal, all of the above statements are characteristic of…?
Which person is NOT paired with the correct use of a compliance matrix?:
What is competitive intelligence?
Which of these statements is true about customer intelligence?
Which of the following is true of customer analysis and competitive intelligence?
A) They are a key part of opportunity planning
B) They are the factors that your customer uses to assess your bid
C) They drive your strategy
2. Your company’s strengths and weaknesses
3. Your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
All of the above properties are characteristic of ..?
Which of the following statements concerning Executive summaries are true?
1. It is an opportunity to show your understand the customer’s explicit and implied needs.
2. It is an opportunity to clearly indicate your proposal’s responsiveness and compliance.
3. You should not include graphics in this section.
What are hot buttons in the context of executive summaries?
The opening paragraph of an executive summary should do what?
Which of the following is NOT a reason to start drafting your executive summary early in the project?
What is an opportunity plan?
Which of the following management tools would you be likely to use in a bid strategy?
1. Bidder Comparison Matrix
2. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
3. SWOT analysis
In the context of proposal bids, what is a key graphic
The different aspects of writing a proposal take up time which needs to be planned. Organise these proposal stages in shortest duration first and longest duration last:
1) Reviewing one page of the final document
2) Retouching a photo
3) Writing one page of new material
4) Preparing a new and complex illustration